Community Smoking Cessation Support Project
Conducting smoking cessation and
health promotion projects
- Conducting community outreach smoking cessation service and intensive care smoking cessation camp
- Community smoking cessation support projects
- Research on the health promotion of smokers
Establishing and analyzing an integrated smoker database
- Establishing smoker cohorts and managing data quality.
- Calculating basic health statistics for smokers
- Conducting an in-depth analysis of health statistics for smokers.
Health and Science Convergence Research
Research on health promotion policies and projects.
- Research on the socioecological determinants of health/disease
- Investigation and research on the prevention and management of chronic diseases.
- Research on the association (convergence) between health, medicine, welfare, policies, and new technologies (ICT, IoT, AI, 3D printing).
- Research on the Communicare model construction of health promotion and nutrition management for vulnerable populations.
- Research on the economic evaluation of post-disease medical expenses and chronic disease management
Establishing and analyzing integrated databases of healthcare, welfare, environment, and food sectors.
- Establishing major disease and health outcome cohorts based on multi-institutional big data and managing data quality
- Calculation and in-depth analysis of basic statistics on various social issues and issues within the fields of health and medicine.
- Developing a prediction model for disease and health outcomes using machine learning.
Disability and Science Convergence Research
Research on disease prevention and healthcare
for the disabled.
- Comprehensive assessment and monitoring of the health status of the disabled.
- Developing and verifying the feasibility of health-specific indicators for the disabled.
- Seeking support methods for the disability Communicare model and return to communities.
- Developing programs and services to promote health and strengthen dietary management capabilities for the disabled.
Establishing and analyzing an integrated database for the disabled.
- Establishing health cohorts for the disabled and managing data quality.
- Calculating basic annual health statistics for disabled people in the community.
- In-depth analysis of health statistics for the disabled.
- Analysis of health monitoring results based on health indicators for the disabled.
Development of Smart Use Technology
Development and commercialization of devices and programs based on ICT and Smart convergence technology.
- Development of digital healthcare products and services
- Development of universal design medical facilities and devices.
- Development of barrier-free customized living-convenience devices and technologies.
- Development of a community-based customized smart device app for the vulnerable populations.
- Development of smart health educational programs and digital content.